I’ll take you to the Qandyshop, lalala … but with the Q of BBQ ;-). This “candy store” was born out of passion for cooking on fire. A BBQ shop for men and women who love good food.
So the hobby here is completely out of control so to speak. Being together, conviviality and good food are “favorites” here and that has resulted in a new store, Bill’s “sister,” with various products and brands that make us very happy ourselves.
Wide Assortment of Top Brands
Besides some foreign brands, such as Hotty Totty or B&B Charcoal, we mainly try to establish fun collaborations with Dutch companies/brands. We are proud of what the Dutch can do and we think it is important to support each other. Curious about the entrepreneurs? Then check out:
- Valhal Outdoor – Beautiful, good and sturdy cast iron
- Big Boy BBQ and smoke – Delicious rubs
- Style de Vie – Serving at its finest
- Forged – Tough, hand-beaten, knives
- Laguiole – Chic the fiddle on the table
- Freezing Coals – Fine charcoal consisting of as many as 5 types of wood
- PiRo – the finest 2-in-1 pizza and rotisserie
- Smoke & BBQ – A Facebook group with its own line.
Of course, our very own Grill Bill kamado will not be missing from the list. This award winning ceramic BBQ can also be found in the Qandyshop.
The QandyLab Try-rub kit.
New to the Netherlands and really worth trying: the Try-rub. Every month 3 premium Dry Rubs in a convenient sealable test tube. This idea came about after jar No. 80 was pulled open here and the basement closet began to bulge. You want to try everything, but you immediately get a big pot and end up not seeing the forest for the trees. So. Try-Rub.
QandyLab, test tubes, experimentation…. This is. Breaking Bad, new and daring ;-)